Thursday, March 06, 2008
News on two DRIP plans
Energy Savings Income Fund Amends DRIP Program
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 24, 2008) - Energy Savings Income Fund (the "Fund") (TSX:SIF.UN) announced today that it has amended the Distribution Reinvestment and Optional Cash Payment Plan (the "Plan") to reduce the minimum number of Units required to be held by Unitholders to participate in the Plan from 500 Units to 100 Units. The amended Plan will enable Unitholders holding a minimum of 100 Units to acquire additional Units of the Fund.
Impax Energy Services Income Trust Announces Suspension of Cash Distributions
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Dec. 6, 2007) - Impax Energy Services Income Trust (the "Trust" or "Impax") (TSX:MPX.UN) announced today that the Trust is suspending its monthly distributions following the payment of the previously announced distribution to unitholders of record as of November 30, 2007, scheduled for payment on December 14, 2007. Impax Energy Services Master Limited Partnership ("Impax LP") is also announcing the suspension of its Distribution Reinvestment Plan ("DRIP") in accordance with its terms. The DRIP provides the opportunity for holders of Exchangeable Class A and Class B Units of Impax LP to reinvest their cash distributions in additional Exchangeable Class A Units of Impax LP from treasury. The suspension of the DRIP will not affect the distribution payable on December 14, 2007, which will be reinvested in Exchangeable Class A Units.
Great prices on Brand New business books!
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
List of Canadian DRIPs and SPPs Updated
Most noticeably is that companies offering Share Purchase Plans or Optional Cash Purchase Plans are now highlighted for easier viewing. As well, it has been three years since I have started this project and in that time some DRIPs have faded away but were somehow still listed. So, I have double-checked every listing on the page for accuracy. I have also taken the advice of some readers and have made each company name a hyperlink that will direct you to the plan details. Most links take you to either the Investor Relations page or straight to the DRIP information. The links provide a quick and easy way to research the particulars of each plan.
I have added the following new plans:
1. Canexus Income Fund (TSX:CUS.UN)
2. InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN)
I have deleted the following plans:
1. Advanced Fiber Technologies Income Fund - taken private by Aikawa Iron Works Co., Ltd.
2. Agricore United - assets bought by Saskatchewan Wheat Pool (now Viterra) and James Richardson International Limited
3. Alberta Focused Income & Growth Fund and Vector Energy Fund - merged into ACTIVEnergy Income Fund (TSX:AEU.UN)
4. Atlas Cold Storage Income Trust - taken private by Eimskip Holdings Inc.
5. BPI Global Opportunities II Fund - DRIP terminated
6. Brompton MVP Income Fund - merged into Brompton VIP Income Fund (TSX:VIP.UN)
7. Canada Trust Income Investments - terminated October 31, 2007
8. Canadian Financial Income Fund - renamed Claymore Canadian Financial Monthly Income ETF (TSX:FIE)
9. Canadian Fundamental 100 Income Fund - merged into Claymore Canadian Fundamental Index ETF (TSX:CRQ)
10. Core IncomePlus Fund, Maxin Income Fund, MG Dividend & Income Fund and Pathfinder Income Fund - merged into YIELDPLUS Income Fund (TSX: YP.UN)
11. Crescent Point Energy Trust - DRIP suspended
12. Faircourt Income Split Trust, Faircourt Split Five Trust and Faircourt Split Seven Trust - merged into Faircourt Income & Growth Split Trust (TSX:FIG.UN). The new trust does not have a DRIP.
13. Fairway Investment Grade Income Fund and Long Reserve Life Resource Fund - merged into Fairway Diversified Income and Growth Trust (TSX:FDT.UN)
14. Fort Chicago Energy Partners L.P. (TSX: FCE.UN) - DRIP suspended
15. IPC US REIT - taken private by Everclear Acquisition Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Behringer Harvard REIT I, Inc
16. Legacy Hotels REIT - taken private by LGY Acquisition LP
17. Matrix Income Fund - merged into MINT Income Fund
18. Mortgage-Backed Securities Trust - merged into Sentry Select MBS Adjustable Rate Income Fund II (TSX:MGS.UN)
19. Peak Energy Services Trust - DRIP terminated
19. Summit REIT - taken private by ING Real Estate Canada Trust
20. Sunrise Senior Living REIT - acquired by Ventas Inc. (NYSE: VTR)
21. Thunder Energy Trust - taken private by Sword Energy Inc.
22. TransAlta Power L.P. - taken private by Cheung Kong Infrastructure Holdings Limited
23. Viceroy Homes - taken private by Growth Technologies (Russia) Limited
I have updated the following plan:
1. Lawrence Payout Ratio Trust – name changed to Lawrence Income & Growth Fund (LIGF)
In all, this update was a lot of work and I hope that you make excellent use of the results. As always, if you see any discrepancies please post a comment.
Free Shipping on Brand New business books!